[tatsu_section padding= “90px 0% 90px 0%”][tatsu_row layout= “1/1”][tatsu_column layout= “1/1”][tatsu_text max_width= “” wrap_alignment= “center” animate= “1” animation_type= “fadeIn”][/tatsu_text][tatsu_text max_width= “” wrap_alignment= “center” animation_type= “fadeIn”]
[/tatsu_text][tatsu_divider height= “2” width= “100” color= “#f9ae4d” units= “%”][/tatsu_divider][tatsu_text max_width= “” wrap_alignment= “center” animation_type= “fadeIn”]
Premium Beverages Pty Ltd (ACN 100 818 700) (Premium Beverages) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this website (for Australian residents) or of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing this website (for non-Australian residents). You must immediately exit the website if you do not meet these requirements. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Premium Beverages to be under the age of 18.
Personal information is important to Premium Beverages
- Premium Beverages is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Premium Beverages will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
- Premium Beverages will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- If you subscribe to any alerts on this website, upload, access and/or receive content on this website, register a user account via this website (if applicable), contact us via this website, or through marketing / promotional activities, personal information may be requested (such as name, phone number, email and address) in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services, marketing materials, newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), new release / launch or product information, and advise of other Premium Beverages’ services, competitions or events which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Premium Beverages being unable to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information or accept promotion entries (where applicable).
- As with many commercial websites, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the website is accessed via links in an email we have sent.
Passive Information Collection
- This website may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors and users, customise the site based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the site unless you have consented.
- “Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (the website “remembers” previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and collect aggregate statistical information on the website. They are erased once you exit your Web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
- “Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customising the Web site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this website on your computer may hold personally identifiable information, but only if you have registered or have otherwise consented to the retention of personally identifiable information you have provided at the site. Otherwise, our website’s server only knows that an unidentified visitor with your cookie has returned to the website.
- You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for “cookie” in the “Help” portion of your browser.
- A site may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a site, and administer and improve the site.
- “Internet tags” (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Tags may be placed both on online advertisements that bring people to the site and on different pages of the site. Such tags indicate how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
- “Navigational data” (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, for market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
Using and disclosing your personal information
- Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
- To maintain the functionality of the website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on this website.
- To fulfil obligations in respect of any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between you and Premium Beverages.
- To provide you with information about any content, products and services featured on the website, and to provide marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
- To maintain our relationship with you.
- To render services related to the business of Premium Beverages (such as after sales services and enquiries, if applicable).
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
- To improve the website and system administration.
- To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development.
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
- For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Premium Beverages group companies either in Australia or overseas or Premium Beverages’ promotional partners. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider or other non-Premium Beverages company or professional.
Contact by Premium Beverages
- Premium Beverages may contact you via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
- Despite removing your name from the database from receiving future advertising and marketing information, Premium Beverages may send you non-commercial “Administrative Emails”. Administrative Emails may include administrative confirmations, requests and inquiries.
Ability of others to view information
- Premium Beverages may provide areas on the website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publicly posted on the Premium Beverages website, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publicly available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of the Premium Beverages website. Premium Beverages is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
Your right of access
- You have the right to review your personal information that may be recorded on the Premium Beverages database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Premium Beverages via email: email@example.com or mail: 2/11 Sabre Drive, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
- Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting Premium Beverages via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: 2/11 Sabre Drive, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Premium Beverages being unable to facilitate or provide you with information about certain transactions (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on this website, and purchase transactions undertaken on this website), other content, services or product information, upcoming promotion, competition or event information, and/or provide certain content, goods or services.
- We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
- Premium Beverages will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
- In some cases these facilities may be overseas. Premium Beverages employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Premium Beverages. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Premium Beverages will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Premium Beverages and links to other web sites
- This website and any related website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Premium Beverages is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Premium Beverages website.
Problems or queries